9.19.2005

Physics is the devil

I have decided that I really dislike physics. I like the concept, but not the application. Quantum mechanincs were clearly designed to torment those of us who have yet to obtain a mathematics degree.

In other news, a breif visit home for the weekend was particularly unrewarding. I hate that my friends feel the need to inundate me with the gossip about someone I am trying to forget. It does get easier, but some things constantly remind me of him. I think back and I can't help but wish I had never met him. I would be about ready to graduate, I would have a house, a car, a driver's license, everything. I walked away from everything in my life for someone who is so obviously unworthy. Why would I do that?

I really have to get on the things that have to be done for my probation. I think I have untill the end of next month. I still have forty hours of community service, the three day driver intervention, the assesment and drug screening, and of course all the fines. Everything he ever said to me was a lie. I hate that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Home
Weather Quote of the Day "We are the creative force of our life, and through our own decisions rather than our conditions, if we carefully learn to do certain things, we can accomplish those goals." - Stephen ...
Hi my name's Adele, I'm just surfing around and found your blog....nice little one it is too...mine is still a work in progress,as most of my time goes on my Spyware
related site Spyware is my passion...lol

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home