7.12.2005

How do you know if....

How do you know if your a pathological liar? Are there warning signs? A checklist you can go through? I seem to find myself lying indiscriminately, without cause, with varying degrees of importance, almost constantly. Why might this be? Is it my utter inability to face the reality of my life? Is it my unnatural fascination with manipulation? Why must I take so much joy out of manipulating people who I know are weaker than me? Is it the feeling of power? I am really starting to have some serious issues.

New words of wisdom, Do not call and they will come. Fabricate plans and they will salivate. Finally give in, and they belong to you. Till the next round.

I keep making my life more and more complicated, and it is really getting to be fairly treacherous. I know I am going to wind up in a very unpleasant circumstance if I don't change my course of action, but I seem unable to change.

I always knew I'd grow up to be a junkie and a whore.

My parents must be so proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home