6.13.2005

Happy Happy Joy Joy... Ren & Stimpy anyone?

I have been feeling giddy all day. Too many bc pills maybe? :) So the plan is simple, move. I have not been this excited about a move since Phoenix. I finally feel like there is nothing holding me back, nothing from Andover/Williamsfield that I want or need, I am free to make a new life for myself.

This one took longer than usual. Almost a whole month to get the hillbilly out of my system. * Sidenote* I hate how you spell hillbilly. The double consonant (l) calls for the traditional ie ending. However since the word is diminuitive slang for a proper name, you retain the y ending. Hate that. *End sidenote* I still get a flash now and then, like the phantom pain of a missing limb. But after the dream I had about hillbaby last night, I finally understand my infatuation, and what you understand you can conquer.

Moving on....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home