7.07.2005

What am I supposed to do with all these fucking Lemons?!

I am having the crappiest day ever! I know, I know, how can life inside my own twisted little world be crappy? If you only knew. First of all, I have serious issues, (you may have noticed that already)and they require a certain amount of maintenance to remain non-volatile. They are very near a breaking point. If you actually know me, a word of warning, steer clear for a while, someone is going to get the full blast of about 10 years worth of repressed rage. Damn, I almost feel sorry for the sucker.

Overabundance of extracurricular is resulting in disturbingly vivid and realistic hallucinations. My typing skills seem to also be impaired. My miserable life continues to be miserable though, so it must have been the hillbilly, and not the extracurricular. I am very near the point of just punching him in the fucking face sometimes, I mean, a little sensitivity please? You don't even know all the really mean and nasty things that I think about him and don't say. I really think that being a grown up is starting to suck big time.

Have finally come to the conclusion that not only am I selfish, have a horrible temper, and lazy, I may not be as smart as I have always believed myself to be. What did X used to say? You do awfully stupid stuff for the smartest girl in town. My lowlife patheticness is really beginning to become unbearable. If only I could ignore them by abusing some sort of drug....

Listen to me, it's all I think about. I am really a junkie. I can not freaking believe I let this happen to myself. It's not like I didn't know that drugs were bad for you (like cigarette's and sex). I think I'm in a hole I can't dig myself out of. And the only person that would help me, ....Forget it. I may as well resign myself to some jail time. Maybe I can get straight and figure my life out.

*Snort* as if.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home