6.19.2005

And Who Should Appear?

Guess who made a sudden appearence back in SmallTown? X. X has returned to the land of sour milk and bees. I was quite amazed. Apparently he went home with WWotW before I got there. Corosion was out and about. I really don't understand why he is so chatty with me, I mean the guy was married to a small town barbie. Barbie got in a fight with Sis, and cowboy didn't even step in. What else has happened? The western sky was bright last night, and appreciated by many. Kiddsis has found out that the new addition will indeed be female! Whoo Hoo!

Can't get that pesky refrain out of my head. I swear it is driving me crazy. I can't even begin to discuss, because it seriously makes me physicaly ill. I should be over it by now, this is unlike me. I do have a nice parting gift, I must use this oppertunity wisely. Off to assimilate statistics homework. ~Megan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home