6.14.2005

School Days are Here Again

Return to classes today. Decided to take it easy this semester, and only took two classes. Modern history (damn LER's) and Quantative Measures in Psyc (statistics). Both should be fairly cake like, which is always to be recomended in summer semester. Finally left hick campus and am taking classes at main. Computer labs here are freaking fantastic! I could happily remain here for the rest of the term.

Not so much going on in other news. Longhair remains the sweetest guy I have ever met. I have never appreciated a bed so much in my life. I did have a very crazy weekend. My car was having fits, and of course it always does that when you are somewhere you aren't supposed to be. Went to Conneaut for a side job, but that turned out badly, and unfortunately cooking school has been postponed. I havve determined that there must be a leak in the line, and that is so not cool. Sunflower and snake, new additions to this particular blog, have yet again proven that they are unworthy of my continued good will. Snake thinks he has some pull with me apparently, telling me that I have to leave his boy alone. I can send his boy to jail if I so please, his command means nothing to me. It actually kind of pissed me off. Cousin is looking at fifteen years for his combination of charges, and cityboy got a total of thirty something.

She who must not be named is being shirty lately, probably becase of the lack of extras, since my change in lifestyle. However, it is highly unpleasant and have been avoiding that whole scene.

WWotW works at barbs. Can you believe it. Went there to have breakfast with oldman and she was working. Desperately wanted to ridicule her, but refrained. Conductor returned from a three week vaca, i must see him about getting my watch back. littledevil is being missed, i guess i had better call her. moniecon needs to reaply herself to her lj activities, so i know she is out of jail. romy and michelle are the same as ever.

*note to self lj private post nick061305*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home