6.30.2005

And the Plot Twists...

Guess what has been going on in my life (lives)! Come on guess! I dare you! I find it somewhat unbelieveable myself, and I'm pretty sure I was there. Hillbaby and houseguest whore are no more. *GASP* I know, I know, it is simply inconcievable that this turn of events should come about. I mean, no one saw this coming. ;) So, where has this landed me, in the midst of this disturbing and farfetched love triangle? Why enjoying the pleasures of guilt ridden, depressing, I'm never going to do this again, till the next time, sex. I admit it I am a weakling. I have no willpower. I have no self control, self respect, self discipline. Yeah, pretty much everything having to do with self, I am lacking. I must try to remeber to work on aquiring a soul, a concious, and possibly a heart. Definitely a brain. Anyone know where I might find these simple items. Somehow I feel myself slipping right back into the black hole that I was so rudely thrust out of.

I have to wonder, are men really as stupid as they seem? Or is it just an act so that they may never feel responsible for all of the things that they do to us? Apparently now that HGW has left hillbaby high and dry, I should be his friend, listen to his heartbreak, and offer up all the convincing platitudes. Do I do this? Of course I do. I told you I am weak. What do I really want to say? How does it feel! Sucks ass don't it. Ever heard that joke about how when you play a country song backward you get your dog back, you get your truck back, you get your wife back? Who knew that fairy tales really happen!

In truth, and I can almost admit the truth here, where no one but me sees it, it hurts. Why couldn't he have felt that way about me? What was it about her, that he found so much more appealing? And now I look at the way she treated him, (which we all knew was coming) and I see how upset he is about it, and I think, I never did anything like that. I walked away from everything I had in my life, gave him everything that I could give him, I never lied to him, betrayed him, cheated on him or stole from him. But am I the one he wants? Of course not. Because my life just cannot be that simple. He is however, more than willing to graciously allow me back into his bed. With the proviso that I don't tell anyone of course. I can't get over my own stupidity. Seriously, I think that I should probably be taken out in a field and shot. What a waste of brains and breath I have been. I think I must have gotten sucker tattooed on my forhead when I wasn't looking. God Save Us from the rednecks and morons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home