6.07.2005

Continuance

So, life continues. Turns out my jealous and catty remarks were justified. Houseguest whore, has become the wife of hillbaby, a mere three weeks after the end of the begining. In other news, longhair continues to delight, while WWotW seems unable to refrain from making nasty comments about wheter or not I slept with her husband. ( X has disapeared from town, has not been seen since the week of his birthday, coincidentaly the same week I last saw him.)

Have recently had some legal issues, no thanks to hillbaby, and am working on resolution this week. Hillbaby seems very nervous that I may try to get him in trouble. I wonder why that might be? :)

I have some unresolved issues I would like to discus with him, but I don't think his wife will allow him to talk to me. I can say, having slept with several of the new wife's ex's that she is definitely a liar, hillbaby is so not bigger than them!~Later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home