1.09.2005

Anticipation...

Financial aid can be a nightmare sometimes. Waiting and waiting and waiting some more. I think it should theoretically be here tomorrow. I hope so because my bar time has been seriously reduced due to lack of funds.

My family is driving me insane. Seriously. The constant noise and unruliness is beginning to really frustrate me. Jesus fucking christ! I swear to god I am going to flip the fuck out sometimes. I can't wait for school to start so that I have a regular excuse to get out of the house.

One of my close friends is running from the cops. Her house was involved in a drug raid and her mother and husband are in jail. Freaky. I was just over there not too long ago. Guess I should send some email notification to some of my out of town friends about that one.

Still unsure about the whole X situation. I wish he didn't make me feel so guilty. I wonder if that makes him feel less guilty. He did have questions about my "other" boyfriends though. Maybe I should tell him that the conductor and I haven't seen each other that much since the "night" and the cleaning woman has come along. As for the other, his wife has been ensuring that we keep our distance lately.

I sometimes wonder why I go out of my way to make my own life complicated. Maybe I'm not the smartest girl in town. Dumbass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home