11.01.2004

long time no update

So, what fun and exciting things have I been up to you ask? Well let me tell you. School has been insane with huge tests and other numerous hard tasks that require, god forbid, time and effort, sigh and thought. I hate that.

One of the bars in my town got shut down, and there are a variety of reasons running the gossip mill, but really, who knows. My long time friend and drinking buddy Eduardo finally got out of jail. Very excited about that.

X continues to wallow in guilt over my marital status and his whineing is really starting to annoy me. If he wasn't so damn pretty. :P One of the other girls in love with him is starting to give me problems, and I may have to take drastic action soon.

I have found the most fascinating place for HP fanfic erotica. I am relieved to find that there are others who share my proclivites.

Vote Bush Tomarrow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home