11.24.2004

Professorial Drunkeness

Last night my a&p class went out for drinks instead of lab, including the professor. much amusement was had, the prof got sloshed, and all the teachers' pet girls were hanging all over him. I'm sure he was amused. I did get to know some of the people in my class better, like Lisa, who is married with three kids, and is 35, but has a 24 year old vietmanese boyfriend.

After several too many beers too far away from home for comfort, I adjourned to the tavern. Usual crowd here, Crystal, Kathy, Teresa, Rabbit, Longhair, X. X went home with a woman old enough to be his mother,

C: I wonder if that is his mother or his date?
M: He probably doesn't care.
K&T: insane shrieks of laughter

I hope they didn't realize we were laughing at them. Lisa the bartender and Hal are fighting right now, and that is pretty funny I think.

Time to go study for finals before the helliday tomarrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home