1.06.2005

Winter Weather is Awful

Not too much has been going on here, the crappy weather has been keeping us all indoors.

My brother and his girlfriend are moving in with us. It is a little bit of an adjustment to get used to other people living here.

Finally gave in and went to visit X on Tuesday. It was a little suprising actually. He went on about how much he missed me, how he couldn't believe that he was admitting that he missed me, and something about, not knowing how much you like something till it's gone. He was way fucked up, so I don't know if he said more because he was, or if he was just fucking around. I guess I just can't bring myself to trust him. He's just to pretty to be honest.

I guess I have to think about things. He told me not to stay away for three weeks again. *Sigh* I want to believe him, and I want it to be true, but I know it would be...bad. Boys used to be easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home