11.19.2004

The drama continues....

So, last night at the bar much cattiness was to be seen, much to my amusement. Lisa, still indecisive about leaving the hated cop, and secretly longing for X, was suprisingly subtle about her insults last night. Betty the pizza girl, less so. My lesbian antics with Crystal resulted in 3 phone numbers and several party offers, but we declined and I proceeded to my normal drunken destination. Drunken confessions and mumbling ensued. Guilt of others is not my forte, for I have little patience for other peoples indecision. I informed him that his immeasurable guilt didn't stop him from asking me to come over every time he sees me. He was not appreciative of this fact.

In other news boyfriend number two, while in a drunken stupor, confessed his love, and wanted to know why I got married. I told him it was because he wouldn't marry me, but he was not amused. Boys can be so much trouble sometimes.

I got an A on my history test and my chem test, so it looks good for a 4.0 semester for me, as long as I pull of the biology exam. Much time devoted to studying lately, almost as much as reading Harry potter smut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home