2.09.2005

Debauchery Continued.

The debauchery continues in this American small town with unabashed glee. Having moved on to the next candidate, after X's disappointing defection, have discovered that hillbaby is really willing to put in the extra ...Effort.. To ensure his success. Added to this the aforementioned benefits, this seemed to be a very likely looking collaboration.

It's not the three little words that kill you, it's just the one, the middle one (love). In the two weeks of association that we have thus enjoyed, I have found that I like hillbaby a great deal, he is nice, kind, respectful, embarrassingly eager to please, and fantastic enough in the sack to make up for some considerable drawbacks, which so far have been few and far between. However, I have to admit to a frighteningly male reaction to those three little words, uttered this early in the game. I literally wanted to jump up and run from the room, never to return again. Finally I decided that course of action would undoubtedly ruin his masculine pride forever, and he was in fact being quite...Convincing... About my needing to stay.

I don't know what to do about this now. Have been busy making mix CD's for all my technologically challenged friends to give to their significant others. Romance can be disgusting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home