2.08.2005

Irritation!!!

I had a nice, long, insightful post all ready to publish, but as always happens when you attempt a long post, my computer vomited on me. Now I can't remember what I was posting about. I think it was about X getting back together with WWotW, and how I don't understand why I am so sad about it. I thought I didn't care, and indeed enthusiastic told myself that on every occasion. I guess it bothers me because I knew better. Hot, thin guys, don't really like girls like me, and I let him use me for everything he could get. *sigh* The sad thing is, that if he called me right now, I would probably go over there. I am stupid.

In other news, X's replacement has turned out to be quite the pleasant surprise. Besides the added benefits that no one at the bar knows him, or that we are ever together, he has a huge dick, can go five times a night, his tongue is a miracle, and he has an unlimited supply of extracurricular activities, which I choose not to enumerate in a possibly public forum. Not that anyone really reads this thing, but it is feasible that they might. He, (now to be referred to as Hillbaby) also seems to genuinely like me, and has not asked me for anything other than my company. He also calls me everyday, just to see how I am. Now for the confession, and the only bad thing about hillbaby, I think I'm better than him. I would be embarrassed if people knew we were seeing each other. I can't believe I am so shallow. X was hot, and I didn't care if everyone knew about that, hillbaby isn't unattractive, but he is a hillbaby.

I have decided that physiological chemistry is only required to reinforce my own stupidity. I can't believe I aced the first two semesters of chemistry, only to be thoroughly goat fucked by this one. Micro is suprisingly easy, statistics and human growth and development don't bear mentioning they are so easy, if it weren't for that damn chemistry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home