10.15.2005

I love this song..

I've been a bad, bad girl
I've been careless with a delicate man
And it's a sad, sad world
When a girl can break a man
Just because she can

Don't you tell me to deny it
I've done wrong and I want to
Suffer for my sins
I've come to you 'cause I need
Guidance to be true
And I just don't know where I can begin

What I need is a good defense
Cause I'm feelin' like a criminal
And I need to be redeemed
To the one I sinned against
Because he was all I ever knew of love

Heaven help me for the way I am
Save me from these evil deeds
Before I get them done
I know tomarrow brings the consequence
At hand but I keep living this day like
The next will never come

Oh help me but don't tell me to deny it
I've got to cleanse myself
Of all these lies till I am good
Enough for him
I've got a lot too lose and I'm
Betting high
So I'm begging you before it ends
Just tell me where to begin

What I need is a good defense
'Cause I'm feelin' like a criminal
And I need to be redeemed
To the one I've sinned against
Because he was all I ever knew of love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home