2.21.2006

I used to write in this blog fairly often, but I quit when I got clean. I suddenly believed that my life was uninteresting. To tell the truth, it is pretty boring now, but I am feeling the need to vent, and here you are a nice little blog, just waiting for me to spew forth my resentment and frustration with the world.

I do appreciate it. There are days in my life when I feel so helpless. And I find that so frustrating. I have so many issues, that I haven't even begun to work through, but people are shoving me through them anyhow. And I find that so frustrating. My job preys on the ignorance and mental deficit of the masses, and my failure to thrive there is so frustrating. The people i blame for these feelings of frustration are not the people who are responsible (myself).

So I find myself awash in a sea of frustration and resentment, unable to find purchase against a flimsy shore of newly built self. In being swept away by the current of my negative feelings I am effectively throwing back the lifepreserver of hope and sanity.

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Could i have been anymore FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home